Adaptér podporuje 48-bit LBA mod
The DeLock PCI Express card expands your PC by two internal SATA II Ports. You can connect SATA devices like external enclosure, adapter etc. to the card.
• 2x SATA II internal
• SATA II specification
• Data transfer rate up to 3 Gbps with S-ATA II hard disk
• Data transfer rate up to 2.5 Gbps (PCI Express)
• PCI Express x1 Standard
• Compliant with PCI Express 1.0a specification
• Supports hard disk with Native Command Queue (NCQ) feature
• If you connect SATA HDDs, you must build a raid system
• Raid 0, 1
• Raid 10, 5 are supported, if drives are connected to a port multiplier
• Hot Plug
• Chipset: Silicon Image SIL3132
• Windows NT/2000/XP/XP-64/Server-2003/Vista/Vista-64/7/7-64, Linux, Mac
This product supports PCIe 1.0 standard only.
And it is backward compatible such that the PCIe 2.0 Host (in your suggested motherboard) can use with PCIe 1.0 device.